The Red Head Gallery is a seventeen-member artist collective located in the heart of Toronto, designed to inspire art of the most rigorous creative standard. Our critically-engaged artists work together, supporting and contributing to the successful management of the gallery. Through artistic collaboration, mutual respect and an atmosphere of shared ideas, we aim to stimulate greater cultural discourse within the local, national, and international art community.
Make a secure donation using our PayPal account by clicking on the Donate button below:
Where do your donations go?
• gallery equipment
• national and city-wide events
• participation in national and international artist exchanges
• student internship programs, in collaboration with major art institutions
• representation at art fairs
• improved promotional reach
• gallery maintenance
• engagement with the local and wider community
We are a non-profit organization which delivers the highest quality of visual art, and we appreciate your financial contribution to make this possible. We could not continue to present great art without the aid of all of our generous supporters. Please join them! Donate now.
Thank you for your support!