FULL ARTIST MEMBERSHIP
Next deadline for submissions : TBD
Founded in 1990, The Red Head Gallery is one of Canada's most respected collectives, showcasing a broad range of contemporary visual art by emerging and mid-career artists. Membership gives individuals the opportunity to show their work in the 401 Richmond Gallery and participate in a vibrant artist community.
If you are interested in applying, please send a package that includes:
- A Cover Letter outlining your interest in the collective.
- Artist Statement. (Indicate the media, technique, theme or context of your practice)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages)
- Maximum of 20 digital images (including detailed views) of your work on a USB key or through a dropbox link.
- Images should be saved as jpegs, at 1024px by 768px at 72dpi. In the case of video or performance based works, please save files as a .mov.
- Please use the convention name01.jpg, name02.jpg, etc when saving your files.
- Corresponding list of images (or contact sheet), indicating title, year of execution, medium and dimensions (h x w x d or running time)
- Relevant Support Material (articles, reviews, catalogues, etc.)
- Self-addressed stamped envelope with proper return postage if you require the return of any material.
Note: Do not send original artwork. The current members will review submissions.
At this time, we are looking for full members who are based in Toronto. Full members pay $166/month and get a solo show approximately every 18 months. Members are expected to participate on committees, gallery special projects, and gallery administration. For more information, please contact email@example.com